ABB standard drives are easy to installation, set up and operation, to save a lot of time for you. The VFDs are widely available and can be purchased from all of ABB's distributors, thus it called standard drives. Those drives have common fieldbus interface, processes, specifications, design, debug and maintenance.
In addition to the standard stock packages, we have a wide range of expertise in application design, programming, repairing and commissioning of control systems, offering our customers a completely packaged inverter drive solution.
We are conversant with most other variable speed inverter drives and have a wide experience with Servo Drive Applications, DC Drive Systems and Power Transmission needs.
- ACS55 - ABB Drives : Micro drive for machine building from 0.18 to 2.2 kW/0.25 to 3 hp
- ACS150 - ABB Drives : Micro drive for machine building from 0.37 to 4 kW/0.5 to 5 hp
- ACS310 - ABB Drives : Pump and fan optimized drive from 0.37 to 22 kW/0.5 to 30 Hp
- ACS355 - ABB Drives : Machine builder’s flexible choice ABB ACS355 from 0.37 to 22 kW/0.5 to 30 Hp
- ACS550 - ABB Drives : A drive with a wide power range from 0.75 to 355 kW/1 to 500 Hp
- ACH550 - ABB HVAC Drives : The intelligent drive choice for HVAC applications from 0.75 to 355 kW (1 to 550 HP)
- ACS580 - ABB AC Drives : All-compatible, wall-mounted drive from 0.75 to 250 kW.
- ACS800 - ABB Drives : Industrial series wall-mounted drive, ACS800-01 offers all that you need up to 200 kW.
- ACS880-01 - ABB Drives : The wall-mounted drive, ACS800-01 offers all that you need up to 200 kW
- ACQ810 - ABB Drives for Water : The intelligent drive choice for water and wastewater applications from 0.37 to 500 kW